Tue 10 Jan 2023
At Sinclair, our people are our greatest asset, we pride ourselves on team spirit and every member of staff is invited to contribute to the success of our business. When you come into our branches don’t be surprised by ‘the same old faces’’ because we look after our staff, they tend to stay with us longer.
If you are a dynamic individual who enjoys working in a high-performing team, and would like to be a part of one of Leicestershire’s leading estate agents, we would love to hear from you!
Sinclair Estate Agents are an independent family run firm on the lookout for a competent individual to compliment their already experienced team of experienced valuers. The selected candidate will be professional, personable and highly driven in both customer service and sales. Experience of a minimum of 1 year preferred but is dependent on role.
- Attending Market Appraisal appointments and providing accurate valuations
- Preparation of sales particulars to include photographs and floor plans
- Build and maintain relationships with Clients
- Working towards and achieving personal and branch targets
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
- Completing daily administrative duties
- Strong knowledge of the local market
- Highly organised and enthusiastic
- A passion for Estate Agency
- Enjoy working both individually and part of a team
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and communication skills
- Flexible approach to working both inside and outside of the office environment
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence
Working hours :
Sinclair standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9am-2pm.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a covering email to Rhiannon at email@example.com , or hand deliver to one of the offices.