Thu 19 May 2022
Sinclair Estate Agents are an independent family run firm on the lookout for a driven individual to build on the success of our Shepshed office. The selected candidate will be professional, personable and highly driven in both customer service and sales. Whilst experience is preferred, full training would be given to the right applicant. Both full and part time hours will be considered so if you are interested, please get in touch !
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
- Working towards and achieving personal and branch targets
- Building strong relationships with local property and land owners
- Arranging property valuations for both sales and lettings.
- Arranging and accompanying property viewings
- Typing of property details
- Completing daily administrative duties
- A willingness to learn and a passion for Estate Agency
- Enjoy working both individually and part of a team
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and communication skills
- Flexible approach to working both inside and outside of the office environment
- Be a highly motivated individual driven to succeed
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence and have the use of your own car
- Customer focused at all times and always exceeding expectations
- A good knowledge of the local area
Working hours :
Sinclair standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9am-4pm. However a job share will be considered.