Hawcliffe Road, Mountsorrel, Leicestershire
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 2 bathrooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- New floor coverings (2021)
- New Kitchen (2021)
- Favoured Village
Refurbished period property in the favoured Charnwood village of Mountsorrel. With ease of access to the A6 and village amenities, the accommodation comprises; living room, dining room, refitted kitchen (fridge and cooker included), downstairs shower room and on the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a refurbished bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear. EPC rating D.
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.