Woodlands Drive, Loughborough
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- Renovated Throughout
- Modern Accommodation
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Driveway To Front
- Sought After Location
Ideally located just off Beacon Road, this impressively modernised, three bedroom semi-detached home is ideally situated within the Forest Side catchment area for schools and is within close proximity to Loughborough's town centre and all major road networks. Available now, the property has undergone a full refurbishment and has
generous accommodation throughout briefly comprising of a light entrance hall which provides access to a bay fronted lounge, a dining room with patio doors leading to the large rear garden and a newly fitted modern kitchen. To the first floor there is a landing which accesses three bedrooms, two double
bedrooms and a generous single bedroom and a newly fitted bathroom. Landscaping is underway to the front and rear of the property, where there will be a large lawn area with a gravelled patio to the rear and a gravelled driveway to the front which will allow 2 vehicles to park comfortably. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb property.
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.