Willet Close, Sileby, Leicestershire
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Close To Village Centre
- Re-decorated July 2022
- Allocated Parking
- uPVC D.Glazing / G.C.Heating
- Garden To Rear
Occupying a cul-de-sac position this two bedroom semi detached modern property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and has been completely re-decorated (July 2022). The property in brief comprises; entrance hall, downstairs cloaks / WC, fitted kitchen and lounge diner. On the first floor a landing gives way to two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the rear and allocated parking..
EPC Rating - D
Available 1st August 2022
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.