Hathern Road, Shepshed
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- Mid Terrace Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Close to amenities
- Dining Kitchen
- Available Now
A lovely two bedroom terrace cottage situated on the outskirts of Shepshed, offering ease of access to the local road networks and the amenities in the centre of the town. To the ground floor of the property there is a living room and a fitted dining kitchen and to the first floor there is a double bedroom, bathroom and second single bedroom which provides access to a loft room. Outside to the rear there is a lawned garden area and further large "orchard area" to the top of the garden. Available now. Viewing recommended.
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.