Nursery Close, Shepshed, Leicestershire
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Generous accommodation
- Open views to the front
- Gardens front and rear
- Garage & parking
- Large living area
A rare opportunity to let this lovely two bedroom modern end town house situated on a parade setting overlooking fields at the front. Internally, the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, lounge, modern kitchen and upstairs a landing gives way to two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with a garage in a block with one parking space. Available early June, viewings highly recommended.
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.