Oakfield Avenue, Markfield
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 2 bathrooms
- Lovely family home
- Three bedrooms
- Detached residence
- Rear Store/ garage
- Enclosed garden
A lovely, three bedroom detached family home situated in the ever popular village of Markfield which provides ease of access to Leicester and the nearby road networks. The internal accommodation has been redecorated throughout and comprises of; entrance porch, lounge, fitting dining kitchen and downstairs WC. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a large store/garage and a delightful enclosed rear garden To the front there is a driveway providing off road parking.
Available now, viewing highly recommended.
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.