Flaxland Crescent, Sileby, Loughborough
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
An excellent, fully re-furbished semi-detached property with "Hive" controlled central heating and enjoying modern and superbly appointed accommodation which comprises: entrance hall, open plan dining kitchen with ample storage, living room and to the first floor a landing gives way to three bedrooms and a 3 piece contemporary bathroom suite. Outside there is a low maintenance frontage with parking, 34 foot long store with access to the rear garden. Available now.
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.