'The George' Market Place, Belton, Leicestershire
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- Grade ll Listed
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Exposed Beams
- Shower Room
- Off-Road PArking
- 1st Floor Accommodation
"The George" Market Place Belton, is a stunning redevelopment of a former grade II listed public house and hotel. The apartment has an entrance foyer leading to the first floor open plan living/dining space with a kitchen and two bedrooms facilitated by a shower room. Outside are communal gardens, a bin store and parking.
Flexible Furnishings - Available Now
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.