Morley Lane, Shepshed, Leicestershire
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 1 bathroom
- Extended Cottage
- Good Size Rear garden
- Character Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Detached garage
Sitting in an enviable position within Shepshed, close to the local commuter routes, this 3 bedroom detached property exudes charm and character. Features include a herringbone laid exposed brick inglenook fireplace which is continued to the master bedroom, exposed beams and a pretty well established garden with parking, not forgetting the needs of modern living, the home also includes a guest WC to the ground floor with utility, parking and detached garage. Early viewing is advised.
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.