Caernarvon Close, Mountsorrel, Leicestershire
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
Situated on a cul-de-sac in the ever popular village of Mountsorrel, this two bedroom mid-town house is available now and has accommodation comprising: open entrance porch, entrance hall, kitchen and lounge with feature gas fire place and double doors leading to the rear. The stairway is accessed from the Lounge and the first floor landing gives way to two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is an allocated parking space to the rear and low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear. EPC rating C.
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.