Nursery Close, Shepshed, Leicestershire
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception
- 1 bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Undergoing Modernisation
- Open views to the front
- Gardens front and rear
- Garage & parking
- Large living area
Currently undergoing a full modernisation, this two bedroom end town house doesn't disappoint! Offering two double bedrooms, a large lounge, a garage, open views to the front and gardens to both the front and rear, this property offers comfortable living for Tenants looking for their first or next home. Available early May, contact us now to arrange a viewing.
** Internal photographs to follow as soon as work complete **
** Unfortunately no pets or smokers **
The only charges that a landlord or letting agent can charge their tenants are:
- The rent.
- A deposit capped at five weeks rent.
- A holding deposit capped at one weeks rent.
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs.
- Interest on rental payments that are overdue by 14 days or more
- Reasonable charges associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant.
- A charge of no more than £50 for a change of tenancy terms. An example of this would be adding a new person to the tenancy, at the Tenant’s request.
For any further information, please contact our team on 01509 600610.