At Sinclair, our people are our greatest asset, we pride ourselves on team spirit and every member of staff is invited to contribute to the success of our business. When you come into our branches don’t be surprised by ‘the same old faces’’ because we look after our staff, they tend to stay with us longer.
If you are a dynamic individual who enjoys working in a high-performing team, and would like to be a part of one of Leicestershire’s leading estate agents, we would love to hear from you!
If there are no current opportunities listed but you are looking to pursue a career in estate agency, please feel free to send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and we can bear you in mind for any future openings.
ESTATE AGENT (Full Time Position)
Sinclair Estate Agents are an independent family run firm on the lookout for a driven individual who would either like to continue their career in Estate Agency or someone looking for a change of direction in the New Year! Full training will be given for the right applicant, so no previous experience is necessary however a professional outlook is essential.
- Identifying and maximising business opportunities
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
- Working towards and achieving personal and branch targets
- Building strong relationships with local property and land owners
- Accompanying property viewings
- Supporting senior staff both in and out of the office
- A willingness to learn and a passion for Estate Agency
- Enjoy working both individually and part of a team
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and communication skills
- Flexible approach to working both inside and outside of the office environment
- Be a highly motivated individual driven to succeed
- Hold a full valid UK driving licence and have the use of your own car
- Customer focused at all times and always exceeding expectations
- A good knowledge of the local area
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 9am-4pm
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV along with a covering email to Rhiannon at firstname.lastname@example.org , or hand deliver to one of the offices.
Application deadline is 15th May 2022.